Fox 2.0 Factory Series Bump Stop 983-02-091-1
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
FOX devotes countless hours of research and development to design race-winning suspension that withstands incredible punishment and provides consistent performance you can rely on. Regardless of whether you are flying high over the desert or struggling to stick to a rock face on an off-camber climb, our shocks will give you the damping performance, suspension control and proper spring rate to get the job done.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Durable Zinc Plated Seamless Alloy Body
- Hard Chromed 4130 Alloy Steel Shaft
- FOX Racing Oil Developed For Ultimate Performance
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- Quiet Replaceable Delrin Bump Strike Pad
- 100% Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Redundant Sealing System/Long Lasting Performance
- Body Material: Steel
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Collapsed Length: 7.700 in.
- Color: Steel
- Extended Length: 9.740 in.
- Reservoir Type: Emulsion
- Series: Factory Race
- Shaft Diameter: 1.250 in.
- Shock Stroke: 2.040 in.
- Size: 2 in.
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Type: Bump Stop
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov